My wonderful wife likes to do a Ten on Tuesday Update, so I figured I would do a Six on Sunday.
1. Tom is growing up so fast. New words, dancing, potty training. He is 17 months going on 4 yrs old. He really is amazing. I wonder how I got to be so lucky.
2. Next Friday is my 5th wedding anniversary. Wow, time really flies. I can still vividly remember our first date. Planning every detail, travelling through a near blizzard, nervously ringing the doorbell with a case of Waschusett Blueberry Ale in my hands. So many great memories. I am looking forward to many many more.
3. I am still working Midnights. Part of me kindof likes it. Its becoming a smaller part every day that I feel like I am missing time with Tom and Sarah.
4. I broke down and bought new golf clubs. Yep, I splurged. Custom fitted Callaway Diablo Forged Irons. My Hogan Edges have had a great life. 18 years. Hundreds (maybe thousand) of rounds. A hole in one. I think its time though. Hopefully, these new clubs are as good to me as the last ones.
5. While driving around Hollis, NH on Friday, I noticed a local house with 2 of those gigantic pumpkins in the front garden. I guess its that time of year. I can’t wait for the crisp cool evening breezes that rustle the slowing dieing leaves on the trees
6. The Week of Jon is quickly approaching…